Law students and attorneys are increasingly recognizing the value of having blogs. Those with blogs or even just a website might be interested in a free, new service that enables bloggers to send a daily, weekly or monthly summary of the latest blog posts directly to visitors’ inboxes: Zookoda.com. Think of it as blog email.
Benefits for Website Owners Too
If you don’t have a blog, that’s no problem. Maybe you publish content directly to your website. For you, Zookoda’s free email service offers you an effective way of pushing content and attracting visitors back to your site. Although Zookoda is positioned for bloggers, Zookoda offers great benefits to other content providers with rss/atom feeds.
Benefits of Zookoda
Zookoda’s websites lists a number of benefits—this free service enables you to:
- Manage email newsletter subscribers.
- Enhance your blog with custom newsletter subscription forms.
- Design eye-catching newsletters to match your blog design.
- Schedule recurring broadcasts for each day, week or month.
- View real-time open, bounce, click and unsubscribe reports.
- Access mobile users by emailing blog content in text format.
The Primary Benefit
The primary benefit I see is that Zookoda serves as an opt-in reminder for people who want it. If you are like most people, you’ve come across some great information on a website. You maybe even bookmark it and return a few times. However, it doesn’t take long before you forget how much you liked that website, and you never go back. Zookoda solves that problem. With Zookoda, visitors to your website or blog sign up to receive updates without the hassle of having to visit your site. While some people may do this with an RSS reader, many people still prefer e-mail.
There are other free services like Zookoda, but Zookoda appears to have many useful features. You can try out Zookoda (it’s free!) to send your own blog email.
Note: For this review, LawStudent.tv received $35. The review is solely the opinion of LawStudent.tv and was not edited or influenced by the promoter/sponsor.
- Zimbio – A Live News & Blog Website for Law Students
- TopLawStudent.com has a New Website Design
- How to Send a Cell Phone Text Message (SMS) From Your Computer For Free
- Law Students, Get a Link to Your Blog Here
- Start Your Own Law Student Blog
- Law School Blog Posts You Might Like #1