Want to send a cell phone text message (SMS) from your computer? It’s easy, and free! And you can do it here.
Imagine you are sitting in your law school class. You think of something you need to tell your friend, and you want to send a quick message to your friend. The friend may not check e-mail for a while. What do you do? Send a text message using Google’s free “Send a Text Message” service. No login is required. Just go to the website and start typing your message.
A similar service is provided by Teleflip, but Teleflip can log your email address. WithTeleflip, you can send an email that shows up on someone’s phone as a text message. Try out this email to text message service.
In addition to these free computer-to-cell-phone text message services, here are 5 more free SMS services.
- How to Backup Your Documents Online for Free
- Law Student Computer Buying Tips: 1. Buy a Laptop
- Backup Your Computer Before Final Exams
- Ways Twitter Can Improve Law School Life
- Law Student Computer Buying Tips: 2. What Size Laptop Should I buy?
- Law Student Computer Buying Tips: 3. Should Law Students Consider a Tablet PC?