One way to utilize your time before law school starts in the fall is by buying your books now. Buying your casebooks online benefits you two ways:
- Save money by buying online, and
- get a head start previewing your books (more on this will be posted soon).
Shipping. Ordering online often requires 2-3 weeks for shipping, so give yourself plenty of time. If you buy right before class starts, you will probably pay full price at the campus bookstore.
Where. I’ve checked textbook prices on a number of websites. But I almost always end up buying from Amazon.com because—
- Amazon’s used textbooks are generally the best price
- Amazon has a great selection
- Amazon’s shipping is reliable
- Amazon’s used book descriptions are useful (you can figure out if a used book has highlighting).
See for yourself. See how much you can save by buying your textbooks at Amazon.com. Try it now by entering the author’s last name and book title here: